7 tips to make your perfume last longer
- Moisturizes your skin – The best time to wear perfume is right after taking a bath. When the steam has opened your pores, it’s a good idea to moisturize your skin after.The more hydrated your skin is, the longer your perfume sill stay on your skin.That is why we are more sensitive to fragrances in the summer heat.
- Spray it on your clothes –“One way to make the fragrance last longer is spray it on your blouse, your coat or leather jacket,” according to some experts such as David Frossard, Frapin creative director and co-founder of Liquides Imaginaries.However, if it’s applied the perfume directly on your skin, it is what will give you the special element to your fragrance after combining with your natural odors
- Choose an oil formula –Those perfumes or fragrances composed of oil are definitely the most lasting because they penetrate the skin and are less volatile. Although the subtle fragrance will not be the same as that of a perfume made of water (eau de parfum).
- Use strong fragrances –You do not have to change perfume, but the next time you buy one make sure you check it has a combination of wood. Those will blend much better and are more stronger and last longer.It is recommended to use those with scents of cedar, fir or nail.
Apply it elsewhere –In addition to the wrists and neck, put it in your ankles and behind the knees. This way, the fragrance will rise into the bloodstream and spread throughout your body. Try it and you will experience a different way of appreciation when you use your fragrances, perfumes or colognes.
- Don’t rubber your wrists when apply –This generates friction, which inhibits the essence of perfume, reducing the lasting of your perfume.
- Store in a cool place -Perfumes distort their odor when exposed to light and extreme heat or cold. Bathrooms or refrigerators are not good places to store them neither.The ideal place can be your wardrobe.
Thank your for reading our tips to make your perfume last longer. Comment belong and let us know what has helped you to make your perfume last longer. That will help our readers to learn new tips.